Zombies Are Coming.....

This is the wildest thing I have ever heard in my life, but it came from the lips of the most logical man I know. My husband REALLY thinks zombies are coming because he has nightmares about it almost nightly. He is not joking! At first I thought it was one of his crazy jokes that he lets on just a little too long, but he actually wants to go buy a gun so he is prepared for for them. I don't want a gun in my house and think he has fallen off the band waggon with this one. He has dreams that do come tru a lot which makes it a little bit scary. Like, for example he had a dream he could drive a stick. He had never tried before and drove one for the first time like he was an expert. I was witness to this. He had a dream he would get laid off only days before he did. Does anyone else believe in zombies coming?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• In Haiti, there is a mixture of poisons that do cause people to become Zombies. They believe in it to the point where it is national law it is forbidded to wake the dead. It is believed the poisons make the person dead or paralyzed for 72 hours and when the wake they become a human slave to his master. As far as your husbands dream, the Zombie could be symbolic of something else and he just hasn't figured it out yet. I'd hold off on the gun though.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Uh, no. And if they did, I don't think a gun would stop them- you have to cut off their heads or something.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:33 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• mummyNope,it'll be attack of the mummies!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I hope your husband is wrong, lol! The idea of zombies terrifies me!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:33 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• draculaOr attack of the vampires, butterfly. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:34 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm just going to state that I have my ZAP plan in place, I can't wait to see the new Resident Evil Movie, and back away slowly.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I also have a solid ZAP in place. And I have Chuck Norris on speed dial.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• And I have Chuck Norris on speed dial.

He doesn't have a chin under his beard, just another fist.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Just watch Zombieland for a list of the RULES ...

Rule #1 CARDIO ... very important so you can outrun the zombies (they are not slow like in the old black & whites)

Rule #2 DOUBLE TAP ... ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS two shots to the head ... this is NEVER a waste of ammo (yes, guns kill zombies because you SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD)

Dawn of the Dead is another good movie to watch to learn how to deal with zombies and gives an example of a cool new game to play. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• confused

hdb

Answer by hdb at 10:34 AM on Sep. 8, 2010