I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I heard that miscarrages are most likely to happen up to 8 weeks. I'm so nervous.... any advice to relax my nerves?

hannahmariep

Asked by hannahmariep at 10:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• relax!! stressing over every thing you hear makes it worse. just have faith that your baby will be safe. everything you feel your baby feels as well. so don't stress your baby out. i suggest you READ!!! don't be afraid to ask questions at appointments. inform your self as much as possible, that's the only thing that will calm your nerves. it helped me!! take prenatal classes now, and later when your closer to your due date! taking classes now will help you feel in control, taking classes later will refresh your memory and help you during labor. find out if there are any free classes near you. and if you have a religion, pray!!. and look for support. you'll be fine.
    x0x0mommyx0x0

Answer by x0x0mommyx0x0 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• reading always works. read parenting magazines and pregnancy magazines
    Ready2drop

Answer by Ready2drop at 10:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• just eat healthy lots of carrots and organic foods distilled water and just healthy foods and bubble baths try to relax if its meant to be it will be
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• actually its highest in the first 3 months (12 weeks) - the main thing that causes misscarrages is STRESS and UNDEREATING
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 10:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Put your Faith and Trust in God he has blessed u for a reason
    JayBearsmomma

Answer by JayBearsmomma at 12:29 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Yes, stress can actually HELP cause a miscarrage. Please just stay calm. Reading, and slowpaced walking
    mommy2be326

Answer by mommy2be326 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Miscarriages can actually occur during the first trimester, not just the first 8 weeks. Stress is not helpful at all. Relax, take it easy.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 5:02 PM on Jul. 1, 2008