Has this ever happend to anybody eles???

I just found out i'm PG and went to the DR when they did the Ultrasound they couldn't find anything.I have had a total of 4 ultrasounds, and in everyone there is just the sack of water. My HCG level went from 14,000-20,000 from tuesday to thursday. I don't know what to do? i had been waiting for a baby for yrs and now i'm worryed that it is slipping through my fingers. Does anyone have any advice???

Mimiconfundida

Asked by Mimiconfundida at 1:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• could be too early to see something on the ultrasound. thats what happened at my first pg
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• YES THAT HAPPENED 2 ME 4 YRS AGO WHAT DID UR DOC SAY? WHEN THAT HAPPENED 2 ME I MISCARRIED A FEW WEEKS LATER AND THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I WOULD MISCARRY GOOD LUCK MAYBE URS IS DIFFERENT FRM MINE DO U FEEL PREGNANT AND DO U HAVE SYMPTOMS THAT UR PG?
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Who know maybe your little one is just being shy and wont let you see him or her. WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!
    Anonymous

• It would help if you posted how far along you are! I hope everything is ok, they usually say when hcg is at a certain level you should be able to see something but I'm not sure on that. With my last baby we saw a little flicker of a heartbeat at 5 weeks 6 days. I truly hope your not far along enough, I have had a miscarriage and I don't wish that pain on anyone. Your in my prayers!
    zionsmom1

Answer by zionsmom1 at 2:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2008