What do you do for dry cracking feet?

I get pedicures and it still doesnt work

Ready2drop

Asked by Ready2drop at 10:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Health

• slather in vaseline at bedtime and put on a pair of white socks. After the cracks are healed try the "pediegg" thing you see advertised on t.v. you can get it at bed bath and beyond. It works great! But you can't use it if your heels are cracked. Good Luck.
    luvmyoven

Answer by luvmyoven at 10:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i dont use vaseline i thinks unhealthy sooo i use coconut oil it works great after a shower or alba cream
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 11:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I use this stuff from Beauti Control called Soul Appeal....Ohhh my goodness it has healed my feel 100% What ever you use put it on your feet and wrap them in suran wrap and put warm socks on....the heat will help it penatrate deeper.
    PennyMom

Answer by PennyMom at 11:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I used the Beauti Control stuff yesterday and it was amazing! PennyMom is sooooo right! Soak your feet in warm water with epson salts, use a pummis (spelling?) stone on your heels and then rub the Soul Appeal on but don't rub it in all the way. Wrap in seran wrap or put your feet in plastic bags and cover with socks. Leave those on for as long as you like and your feet should be nice and soft after. My mom has the PedEgg thing and I have to admit as gross as it looks it works really well. Good luck with the pretty feet!
    adeuslove07

Answer by adeuslove07 at 1:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i had my podiatrist scrpae them,,,,,,,(insurance covers it....better than paying for a pedicure) so he suggested Kerasal..its 10.oo at cvs, but worth it,,,,,,hope this helps!!!!
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 5:14 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I found this on http://kitchen.robbiehaf.com/HomeRemedies.html#19
    for dry skin..
    Combine 1 cup oatmeal, 1 cup warm water, 1 Tbls. vanilla extract, and 1/2 cup baking soda in a blender or food processor until you have a smooth paste. Pour this paste under the running water while drawing the bath. Very soothing to dry, itchy skin.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 4:36 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I know of a lotion that is very good for cracked hands and feet. Also eczema and dry skin in general. For more information PM me and I can give you all the information on how to get it.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2008