Does anyone know of any play groups for toddlers in or close around Ft. Worth, tx.?

My son is 14 months old and loves playing with other kids. Problem is I don't know pretty much any kids around his age. He usually just plays with his cousins who are 5 & 7 boy and girl. I don't mind it and he LOVES playing with them, but I want him to be able to interact with kids his own age. We live in Ft. Worth, Tx. and can go to Crowley, Arlington, and most other close surronding cities. I just need to know if anyone knows of any here or is around here and wants to start one or just have play dates. Please let me know. He is not in daycare and I want to get him used to other kids his age for when he begins school. Let me know! Thanks.

~Cristi

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 2:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Check www.meetup.com. I am not in TX, but that is where I found my local group of mom's and kids. If they don't have one, that is a great site to use to start one. Good luck.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 11:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2008