I know you all hate these questions, but, would you guys mind....

bumping my question. It has 16 bumps already and I figured I might as well try for more. It is full of awesome info though. :) Please...

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/527401/After_reading_some_questions_this_bears_repeating_again

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 10:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes if youll be so kind and up my answer ^_^
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 10:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Same here. Up one on me.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Of course ladies..I ain't stingy with my votes. LOL!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think it's funny that you guys need to promt eachother for props because you weren't getting them on your own...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• lmao, already looked at the post. I think it's funny you assumed I didn't read the post.You shove your OPINION in everyones face and get rude and namecall when someone doesn't agree with you. The reason no one bumped you is because they are tired of you pushing....no wait, shoving your ideas in their faces. So when you post something worthy of a bump on its own, we'll talk again. Sorry you can't handle it! Buh bye! I'm going to work now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think you may not be smart enough to comprehend what it is exactly I am saying. My question was getting bumped a lot on it's own. The post is not about my opinion. It is a post about common myths. I was seeing if I could get the 50 bump on a question award and thought this would be the perfect question for it since it was VERY popular all on it's own without my "shoving" it in everyones face. So, to make my point...No, I wasn't shoving my opinion, no, i wasn't mad you didn't agree with me, and it was getting bumps all on it's own. Which, by the way, shows you didn't read it.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 11:27 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Ok I bumped ya
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 11:38 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You two anons,,,,are ,,,PSY-CHO *rolls eyes*
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 11:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• She had my comment deleted because I told her to stop being an ANON bitch. LOL And I think she failed to realize that this was not my opinions and was already bumped a bunch before I posted this.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010