i have not had a period in 4 months and now i got one and bleeding very hevy

i use to have one every month on time and then stoped . i went to the docter and i was not pg and he told me to come back in a cople of months so i was to go back this month but i started and i use to just go for 3 days now i am on day 4 and tell bleeding very hevy and clouts iit is a bright red do i need to go to the docter now or whate to see i have never missed a period and i just turnd 30 and i dont know what is wrong with me i dont fill like doing any thang can u please help

vnessa65

Asked by vnessa65 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Health

• Go to your Doctor... It could be a number of thing's
    tabbers133

Answer by tabbers133 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• It is possible you are having annovulatory bleedig (think I spelled it right). Maybe your uterus just got full of lining and had to finally shed. If you chart your cycles then you will have a better idea of what is going on. Stress and other things besides pregnancy can stop you from ovulating and you can still bleed w/out ovulation.
    Anonymous

• If you have been under alot of stress that could have an affect on your cycle.my periods have always been irregular,when I got my tubes tied mine stared to be normal for a while then it went back to having a period every other month,you should go back to your doctor if you feel that something is wrong.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 4:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• PLEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR,IT COULD BE FIBROIDS,EARLY SIGNS OF MEMESPAUSE,EVEN A MISCARRIAGE,SO PLEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• misscarrage
    Anonymous