desperate for help from creative moms - asap

I took on the Brownie troop (I hate hate hate it). Well today is our first meeting and what I had planned just fell through so Im putting something else together on the fly. We are merging two troops and although the girls know each other from school I want to play some games as a get to know you thing.

The first game all the girls (20 of them) stand in a circle and the 3 of the 4 leaders stand out side. At the same time the leaders hold up a sign and the girls run to the sign that they relate to. Example - born in this state, out of this state, out of the country. The other signs are oldest child, youngest child, middle child. I need one more set of signs and the last will be daisy, brownie, junior (they will ALL run to brownie)

I also need two more little games that are get to know you games.

sahlady

Asked by sahlady at 11:42 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Eye color: Blue eyes, Brown eyes, Green eyes, Hazel eyes

One of the games could be a scavenger hunt bingo. Where you create a bingo board with different characteristics (like your cards) and the girls have to go around trying to fill out the card by finding girls who fit the criteria of each box. (eg. Find someone who's been to NY, find someone who has broken a bone, find someone who has a hamster, find someone who's been camping, etc.) And whoever gets a bingo first (fills out a row) wins a prize. Does that make sense?
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• maybe signs for what they want to learn more about~forests, rivers, mountains, valleys...

glad you took on a group of girls to mentor....but if you are "hating" it you are going to get stuck (in one area of your brain)...
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• thank you... im trying to think of things that are not subjective.... Im afraid if the signs are subjective it may lead to cliques. I want things that are not disputable.
    sahlady

Comment by sahlady (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LOVE THE BINGO!!!
    sahlady

Comment by sahlady (original poster) at 12:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010