I'm sure I'll get bashed for this by someone but please, it's just for fun and I will do it for you too

My sister thought it would be cool to enter my daughter into gerber without me knowing. When I was done being upset with her I thought it would be fun. I don't know too many people so there are so many others that have way more votes than her. I am asking everyone to vote for my dd and I will do the same for you if your child is in it or will be. There are winners each month. Instead of bashing let's have fun. It's 1 vote per day per email per computer. The key is to try to get people to do it everyday. It's www.gerber.com/photo? then click gallery, then search (at the bottom) then type in Lilly for the name warwick for the city then the bue category box and search. she pops up, then vote. after that an email is sent (it can take anywhere from a second to hours for it) once you get it you have to confirm your vote for it to count. This is just for fun although it would be great to get her the college scholarship lol.

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 11:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• sure ill get on it now n start voting everyday, good luck!
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• is it something i have to sign up for? some of those sites require you to make a profile with them before you can vote and no offense but im not going to go thru all that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• U don't need to fill out any personal info just a vote and confirm it through ur email and I don't see anyones vote so its completely annon
    samantha21385

Comment by samantha21385 (original poster) at 11:47 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Nope.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i just voted n no it doesnt ask u to subscribe
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:52 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I will definately vote for her! And you know what? I have a work email and a personal email and I will sign up for both! :) That'll make up for ANON there too! ;)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:52 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• BADASS anons! lol.... I'm a badass but I can't put my face to my opinion because I'm THAT fierce! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:53 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Darn it, I don't have the right set up here at work to vote, but I will still do it at home! :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• lol thank you everyone
    samantha21385

Comment by samantha21385 (original poster) at 11:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It goes on til the last day of september
    samantha21385

Comment by samantha21385 (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010