Do you masterbate? How often? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep; as often as I need to which isn't very anymore now that DH and I have a better handle on getting the 3 kids to bed at the same time. :)
    Spyse

Answer by Spyse at 11:56 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• whenever i watch porn & thats when hubby gets his schedule change 12 hr shifts so hes either tired or just pissed at his schedule.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:57 AM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yep, once, maybe twice a day normally... Or as needed... It's not like I schedule it in...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Maybe once a day maybe twice, maybe not even this one day. Its all I have right now as my SO is at BCT and I wont see him till December...ohh soo sad. I havnt had the "real thing" since he left in July!
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Shani... My fiance went to jail in july and I have pretty much been alone since than and I wont see him to the 19th of next month... doesnt seem like very long but when its the love of your life it sucks! No matter how long it is for.
    MOMMY_TO_TWO

Answer by MOMMY_TO_TWO at 12:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• whenever i feel the need to...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I do, but not lately. I should because my hubby is not rocking my world. I do it sometimes to alleviate a migraine. It really relaxes me and then my headache goes right away.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010