i had sex on my most fertile day, then had a period 6 days later?? can i be pregnant?or abnormal period??

i had a period on sept 16 - 20th me and my fiance had sex on sept 30th,thats when we tried to concieve.. then on oct. 6 i had another period!! i thought it was implantation bleeding but it was too heavy and it lasted 4 days!.. i took 2 pregnancy test but came back neg twice...but i took the tests 3 days after i stopped bleeding,,but 3 days (oct 13) before my next period was suppose due on oct.16,,did i take it too early?help please has this ever happened to anyone?? could i still be pregnant or you dont thnk so?

ladystae22

Asked by ladystae22 at 2:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• How do you know those were your most fertile days?
    Anonymous

• I don't think you ever were. Are you charting your temps? That and cervical mucus are the only way to know your most fertile days.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Did you assume that you were fertile because of the day in your cycle or did you have fertility signs (EWCM, SHOW cervix)? You may have missed your fertile days. Chart!!!
    Anonymous

• getting af 6 days after most fertile time would mean Luteal phase defect...the time between ovulation and your period needs to be at least 10 days to successfully carry a baby....then again you may not know your most fertile time...are you charting? checking cm?
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• a 21 day cycle seems a little short...either you are ovulating earlier than you think or you have a luteal phase defect....GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008