I'm just the friend and I should stay out of it but he really pissed me off...

My best friend's scumbag husband had basically wrote a status on his facebook about his dirt bag friends. I wasn't being noisy it appeared on screen.if u have facebook, u know what I'm talking about. Anyway, what caught my eye was this "real niggas tell u wen ur wrong wit a smile on dare face" That pissed me off just recently, he left my friend for another woman. Mined you there married, so I went off and told him they're not real friends they're assholes like u. lol I shouldn't have done that but, I mean, come on who really says some dumb shit like that? Now I believe he will delete me LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't have dignified that statement with a comment of any sort. He was begging for attention. And, you gave it to him.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 12:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would delete HIM.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would have deleted him! His comment, just shows his level of maturity!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Nothing wrong with being honest! LOL! Who cares if he deletes you, he's a JERK!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 12:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Why do you still have him on your friendlist?? I'd delete him!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• lol its kinda funny but yeah you shouldnt have said anything you should have just left it alone .and who cares if he deletes you .why would you even care
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't have even replied to his jackass statement. He sounds like an ignorant fool.
    Seriously, you just need to be there for your friend.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• not sure why you took his comment so personally. he's obviously an asshole - if you let every one of those get to you, you're in for a bumpy ride. quit wasting your time with childish crap and worry about taking care of being a supportive friend if that's what's bothering you. do you really think this guy gives a shit about what you think? why is he on your friends list if you don't like him and why do you care if he deletes you? this sounds like you are more concerned with being able to have drama in your life than your friend's marriage falling apart.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm with lovinangels- i would of already deleted him! He is a Jerk-Off!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Why waste time and energy on ignorant fools?
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 4:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2010