Do you think they should have a sex category, and it should be in a private area? adult content

I'm not a prude or anything, but I'm so tired of reading titles with the tmi flag on them that say "how to start anal sex" or "farting during sex" etc. Whats the point of having a tmi flag if you are gonna post with a title like that anyway. Why not just have a whole area for sex questions that is totally click at your own risk so you can title the questions however you want. Then the people who want to answer those types of questions will be the only one that see's "farting during sex"lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• That would be a good idea. Like you said if you want to read it you can if not then you do not have to.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• What about customizing the question feed by user so that you only see questions from the categories you want and can block those categories you don't want such at TMI? These questions don't bother me at all, but if they are bothering others they should be able to block them without affecting everyone else.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I agree to an extent. Maybe the whole tmi section could be private. If you want to see those questions you click the warning sign. I have been on the computer at my moms and she will walk up and read over my shoulder and she was kinda freaked at some of the questions one day. They don't bother me personally but I agree why put tmi warning on it just to put "anal sex" or something in the part everbody sees.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• How about CM makes a TMI category that doesn't show up under the general questions (similar to the crazy for credits section). So you have to open that set of questions to see them no matter how they are categorized.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• This is the third time I have see a question similiar to this. Yes, there should be a sex category because most of those questions now go in relationships or just for fun. No, it should not be a private forum. We're all adults here.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• is it really that big a deal?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LMBO!!! how offensive can 'farting during sex' be..unless you are a prude??
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I guess a TMI section would be okay... Or a 'bedroom' section lol. I dunno. I still say that if we keep adding sub sections we are going to end up with 3 pages of sections though!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I had mentioned this at the beginning of all this. Maybe they could move the tmi flag to the beginning of the q instead of the end of it.. I'll mention it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• dullscissors, yes I find it kind of funny and I'm not offended but it's kind of gross. If I want gross I'll click on it.lol I like sex just as much as the next one, but I just get grossed out when I see soo many graphic questions over and over. I have learned never to eat a sandwich while browsing the answers!lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010