Could I have a UTI?

This morning I felt like a may have a UTI. I had a horriblr burning sensation and felt like I had to pee but when I did go, I still had the sensation. That feeling seemed to have gone away. However I have a doc appointment this afternoon. Do you think I could have a UTI or was it just a fluke feeling this morning? I'm 14 weeks pregnant and have already had one bladder infection already that I didn't even know I had.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You could still have one.It's easy to get infections when ur pregnant
    Anonymous

• since you have a doc appt today i would bring it up for sure and make sure they check you for it. if it comes back neg. it could be something else but with the burning you seems like you have something going on the feeling that you still had to pee well that can just as easy be just because you are preggers and the baby is pressing down
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 2:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• sounds like it
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 3:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2008