iF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?

iF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, LIKE A REALLY BIG JACKPOT, LET'S SAY 100 MILLION, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? I would buy a great big house here, and in Italy. My children would get the best education money could buy. My whole family would be out of debt, and I would give some to our church. Also, I would buy a brand new car, and get my hubby a brand new Harley.

A.Perry

Asked by A.Perry at 12:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would pay all my debt, purchase a car (we don't have one right now), and start a foundation to help other widowed moms.
    It's impossible for people to understand all of the things that a widow deals with, unless they've been through it themselves - and there aren't many resources for young widowed moms.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would get myself and my mom out of debt. I would have a custom home built for myself and a smaller home on the same property built for my mom. I would have a custom vehicle built to fit my needs. I would buy my mom a car. I would buy my bf a Harley (under the condition that if we ever split I sell it! lol). I would put away a ton of money for my kids to go to college and start their lives with the stipulations that they work for their own survival still to learn life skills, etc. I would pay someone to be my own personal trainer and make me lose weight the healthy way! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Smile. Faint. Cry. Pee my pants. Laugh. Jump up & down. In that order.

Then I'd pay off my student loans. We'd be completely debt free! yay! lol! Throw a few million into my son's savings account. Build our 'dream' home. Fill it with everything we could possibly want. Move. Travel all over the world with dh. Take a family vacation, preferably somewhere tropical... & then buy shoes. Lots of shoes.
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would buy a house , new car, get out of debt and give to charities. I would help out my mom and put money up for not only my children's college but extra to live on later in life.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 12:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• pay off all my debts, make sure my mom was comfortable too ..

buy lots of land, have a huge house on it ..

and have strays come live with me (animals not ppl lol)
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'd pay off my debt and sell my house. I'd move somewhere where I wouldn't have to worry about yard work and broken lawn mowers. I'd put alot of money away for my teens. I'd make sure we never wanted for anything again. Oh and a new car. Mine is on its last legs.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 12:29 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would buy a bigger house for us, nothing too big or fancy. I would then give my parents a lot of money. Donate to our church. Travel to the countries I've always wanted to see. Pay off my student loans. Then stock the rest away.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• id buy a house, buy my parents a house, offer to buy my sis a house (so she would have to move back here..lol), pay off my bills..buy my parents new cars, pay off my brothers mortgage, donate to the spca, and childrens hopital, go on vacation..oooooooooooooh what a dream that is!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• pay off debt, live in a modest home and buy an SUV
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would get my hubby and me out of debt and buy a nice house on a good size lot and 2 new cars!!! Send my kids to the best school and pay up on bills so i was ahead!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 12:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010