ideas, ideas, ideas anyone?? [[halloween]]

i have noooo idea wat to be.!! i dnt want to be sexy for one. but i also dont want to be ugly lol i just wanna be something cute,pretty,or beautiful idk?

help me lol. . .im already showing so will that help anyone out for giving me ideas of what to be. . .?

linda3-7-09

Asked by linda3-7-09 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i am just going to dress up as a witch myself... and my DH as a warlock... gl
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 2:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Nun.
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 2:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• if i was still pregers for halloween i was going to go as mother earth and paint my belly like a globe in a simple white dress cut up the middle to show the belly and wind some vines in my hair and carry a fake bird or animal around. ut seeing as how i already had my Daughter that is not going to work any more. just an idea for you to play around with
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 2:41 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Nun
    aiminghigh

Answer by aiminghigh at 4:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I Think an angel would be cute and pretty... and not too sexy. I might be one... if the sexy nurse custume i bought last year and never wore don't fit my pregnant ass! lol
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 7:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008