Tired of Ramsey

Anyone else sick and tired of hearing about how wonderful and perfect Dave Ramsey and his "ideas" are?

Anyone else think that with half a brain and intent most people could have figured it out all on their own?

Anyone else realize he's a FAD that will not last and soon there will be reports of how horrid he is and how he lied and blah blah blah?

Anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• I agree with his intentions but not all of his instructions. I read one of his books, got it at the library for free. I never pay for anything like that! lol
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Wow, did you have a bad experience with him or something? You sound bitter!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Then obviously people don't have half a brain since they can't figure it out on their own.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 2:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Such hostility to someone helping other people get out of debt and being completely against it? I guess you can't make ends meet. Why the hostility? Not enough willpower to work the plan?
    Anonymous

• i'm sorry but I have never heard of him...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• WHO? If you stay home and make money you don't well I better be careful here, I'm not as worried as the outside workers about money, is that safe to say? If I was working in the real world would I be petrified right now????
    aiminghigh

Answer by aiminghigh at 4:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Uh, no... I listen to his show sometimes, and I agree everything is common sense. Get out of debt, build a savings account, try not to get back into debt, invest/save"
    And I'm doing it on my own without his "baby steps"... doing fine.

BUT he and his "products" and plan are GREAT for people who can't figure out how to get started on the path to better money management... people who have psychological blocks. So i certainly think what he's doing is GREAT. Anything that helps people get on their feet financially can't be bad.

What's the problem you have with him? Seriously.
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 7:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• No problem just think he's a fad and gets annoying to hear how wonderful and great and perfect someone is 24/7.

Gets old, gets tiresome just like with any celebrity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Oct. 20, 2008