If you had no debt, what would you do with the extra money?

If you only had to buy food, clothing, utilities, pets, extra activities and giving, what would you do with the extra money?

Saving it is obvious, also giving to groups of charities.

I do not like to travel, I read a book a day, I don't want to go into debt for another newer home, so what is there left to do with cash?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Money & Work

• save and spoil the hell outa my kids
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:08 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Save up for a vacation, buy a new wardrobe, do our backyard. I have a long list of stuff I want to do!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I would want to travel.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:39 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I would repair all the small things around the house & then do something for ME! Starting with my own personal trainer. ha!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 2:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• hmmm well I know I would be way less stressed for sure. My hubby and I would go to Panama to have a 2nd wedding for his family out there. I would want to take my kids to experience different cultures. I would spend a lot of money on tapes and printing pictures and books. I would want basically my kids whole life on tape so they can look back and so I never forget. I would avoid ever having any debt ever again lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Invest for my retirement, my childrens college funds.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 2:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Go on lots of vacations, invest to create more money for retirement, make sure I put aside monies for my kids college. Give my daughter a wedding like no other...still got about 25 years to go. LOL...as long as we are happy and healthy, we can enjoy the things we always dreamed of...

money makes the world go round...:))
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Once the most important are taken care of, I would invest with a high cash ratio (or my business).
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I would definately put some away for my son and probably go on a vacation.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 3:40 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• i would save most of it. i would also travel:) Hubby wants to go to Paris so that would be nice.:):)
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 3:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2008