Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HHEELLPP!!! adult content

My husband keeps humping my leg and kissing me all over my face, what should I DO!?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Sounds like my dog could do what i do when my dog does that...squirt him with a water bottle and tell him "NO"

    Answer by SunShineMoMM at 12:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

  • Get off the computer and give the man what he wants! :)

    Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

  • move your privates to where your face is now
    but still position yourself so you are still able to see computer screen, so you do not have to get off cafemom

    Answer by fiatpax at 1:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

  • lol he wants to meet you in the bedroom so i agree get off the comp and go have some fun

    Answer by britme1027 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

  • Throw him in a cold shower or give him what he wants.

    Answer by fatcat0908 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

  • does your husband have fur?

    Answer by figaro8895 at 1:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

  • GIRL GIVE IT UP its better than not havin one at all to give it to

    Answer by Runt420 at 2:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010