How do you pass the time if your husband is out of town for work?

for example, eat cereal for dinner or rent a ton of chick flicks or something like that?

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 12:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, watch chick flicks or horror movies.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i am always so busy when he goes away with the kids running them all over the place lol .but i always miss him so much when he is gone
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:40 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• chick flicks, reading, doing some crafts, finding fun things to do with the kids, etc
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:42 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• The hardest time for me is bed time, so I write a letter to him, even if I dont send it or never give it to him it still somehow makes me feel better.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 12:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i go about my day as usual...i didn't cook as much as normal, since the kids and i don't eat a huge plate lol. after the kids were in bed i'd just catch up on my tv shows, and/or work out.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wish I had those options, but for me and my 5 count em 5 kids it is pretty much same shit different day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• concidreing a deployment s over a year, most military wives go on with life as normal as possible!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My hubby is leaving town tomorrow for the night with our teen. So happy! I am gonna sew.. And let the damn dog sleep with me. I am gonna have some fun.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010