I need some dinner ideas!

Me and my boyfriend are on a budget! Like after he gets paid and everything we only have like a little left for food for the month...weve been buying easy things like pizzas and microwaveable food stuffs.... I want to cook dinner for him but am fresh out of ideas... anything easy and quick you guys no of? (he doesnt like hamburger helper or anything!) hes picky! any ideas?? maybe something with leftovers that we can munch on the next couple of days?

KaylynnsMommie2

Asked by KaylynnsMommie2 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• you can make meatloaf and stick a whole bunch of leftovers in there
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Check out this site, they have EVERYTHING!
    www.allrecipes.com
    You can even click on "ingredients" and list some of what you have and they will find you a recipe! Be sure to read the user comments below the recipe as they are ALOT of help! :) GL!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Last night I had shrimp alfredo with veggies, but you can always use chicken (less than $10 for all ingredients)..... have you tried shopping at a discount store, you can get sooooo much more for your money!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• salsberry steak,chicken perm,walmart has a bunch of stuff cheap and you can get there brand
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 12:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• meatloaf, stews, Gumbo, , alot of things that can be made in the crockpot have tons of leftovers, casseroles. http://www.campbellskitchen.com/SearchRecipesResult.aspx?SearchType=1&q=casseroles

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I never knew any guy to turn down a bacon cheeseburger which can be made at home very easily and cost effectively. You can get any kinds of toppings he would like for the burgers. Additionally, oven barbecued ribs could be a change of eating too. I've seen them here on sale a lot lately. You can add your own barbecue sauce.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm making homemade vegetable soup tonight, it is easy to make and very inexpensive. It makes a whole potful, so I'll freeze some to have another time too!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I have a ton of recipes that are healthy, easy, tasty, family and budget friendly. Send me a message if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010