Am i wrong for deleting my husbands blackplanet account? adult content

he has not been on BP alot so when i noticed his activity on the sight increase i did some snooping. come to find out he emailed this chic from his to her personal email pics of his dick asking her if she think its big enough for her. i thought we had gotten past this type of shit.... apparently not so i deleted his account and the email

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Lol, ofcourse your not wrong. Your husband is wrong for sending some random chick pictures of his penis, lol. Thats crazy.

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 12:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• delete his account???

emails pics of his privates?! should save the account info and pictures and bring to divorce court!

Answer by fiatpax at 12:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Did you confront him? I would have. And I would have deleted the account too.

Answer by arouthier at 12:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think you need a divorce.

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• fine to delete it, may cause some problems, like he will tell you to stop snooping or it did not mean nothing, you should trust him...but if he wants to act like a child, he will be treated like one. If he wants to step up a efw steps to manhood and be the husband he should be, than he should allow you to start helping him to be that better man.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• That's unacceptable behavior. What is black planet?

Answer by SabrinaBean at 12:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Ugh, I've seen a lot of bad things happen from websites like that. I would confront him. I know of a story from Second Life. If you'd like to know more you could e-mail me. I HATE those websites! Grrrr.

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• wrong? idk..a little hasty, maybe...i would've waited til i found emails/pics sent back to his account..more ammo for divorce/alimony/child support.

Answer by dullscissors at 1:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• your totally right!...thats YOUR HUSBAND, your half gurl.....confront him and disconnect the internet as well or at least have a passcode that you know, or block certian websites that he cant go to. Keep YOUR MARRIAGE fully protected, on lock!...and Pray as i will too =)

Answer by PorscheJ at 1:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Do you think by deleting his account, he will stop sending his penis across the internet? NOPE! He probably has other accounts on different websites, doing the same thing...instead of deleting his account, you should delete him from your life...why be with someone who doesn't respect you, let alone himself? Why keep putting yourself through this time and time again with a cheater? Why should you have to snoop and find out that he's sending his penis across the internet?

Answer by mom2mybabes at 1:03 PM on Sep. 8, 2010