Has anyone every heard of buspar for anxiety and does it cause bad side effects? I hate medicine but I need to have something to take the edge off of this anxiety !!!!!

Asked by Raylannsmom at 10:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Health

• i did an anxiety course it helped sooooo much and i didn't need any medicine after it or u could try celexa it helps but it has to be prescriped by doctors but i would try the course it helped me tons

Answer by Patience1 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I take Paxil (a low dose) and it really helps my anxiety. I have no side effects from it either, although I know it has gotten a lot of bad press lately.

Answer by wynnchime at 11:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Buspar Information from
    Buspar Information from, includes Buspar side effects, interactions and indications. -

Answer by vbruno at 11:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I was on busbar,and the Dr said it's a natural med,and i had no side effects,it helped me

• Try Meditating....there are anti-anxiety meditations you can do, no side effects at all, you may even learn where he anxieties come from so you can be rid of them for good.

Answer by N2TeazingYou at 1:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I know of a natural supplement to lower anxiety. For more information PM me.

Answer by MentorByDesign at 3:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2008