Charting.?.?.?.?

It is all confusing is there anyone who can explaine it to me so I can understand it and what everything means...oh and how long to chart to have a good idea since I dont get my period due to breastfeeding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Go get a copy of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. It'll be the best $30 you ever spent, and explains charting perfectly.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• start taking your temperature in the morning before you wake up(could be hard with a small child)
    after at least 2 hours of sleep...chart it on something like fertilityfriend.com you will start to see a pattern...if you are BFing you may not see ovulation.....ovulation is charted usually by a higher reading......so lets say your temps are about 97 degrees or around there and dont change much then you get a reading at about 97.5 and then it stays up at least 3 days you can pretty much tell you are ovulating...if your temps fluctuate a lot up and down and up etc... that would be considered anovulatory(no ovulation) if you need more help let me know
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• You can usually buy the book online through eBay or Barnes and noble for much cheaper. But I buy used books
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 3:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Buy the book mentioned above. Check out www.fertilityfriend.com (you can chart online). Good luck!
    mellie369

Answer by mellie369 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008