period question?

Ok now I know that it is not uncommon to bleed while pregnant. My last period was very different from how I usually am. I was on with a medium flow for 2 days and then nothing for a day and then had the brownish spotting for a couple days. So I guess my question is ...do you think this was a "normal period" or does it sound like bleeding during pregnacncy?

Oh and so far this month I'm not late yet still have another week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well when you start spotting brown it means you might be pregnant. Because when i was 2 months PG i was spooting brown and the doc said it was just old blood from my past period.
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• take a pg test if you miss your period.
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• You could wait a couple of days then take one of those 5 days b4 your missed peiod preg tests. Thats what i did and it came out pos a light pos but it was still a pos. And now im 9 weeks
    Anonymous