Anyone watch Teen Mom?

I don't watch it that often, but I watched the last half last night. Was anyone else as infuriated with Gary and his douchey friend, Jordan, as I was? He is Leah's FATHER and has as much responsibility for caring for her as Amber does. It was making so angry that he was referring to caring for Leah as "babysitting." This is your daughter - you don't babysit!! What a jerkoff.

arouthier

Asked by arouthier at 1:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yeah they annoy me, but i was really annoyed with maci last night which was a rare occurance for me.
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 1:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I watch it all the time. Yes he was a jerk last night. What was the biggest thing for him was his friend was making him feel that way even more. It was one of the first times I felt so bad for her.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I agree with you. I was thinking the same thing. His friend claimed Amber was controling Gary, but he was doing the same thing. But, at the same time, isn't Gary too old to be bending to peer pressure?
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes, the friend was a douche. But Gary is usually a pushover when it comes to the bitch Amber can be. I wouldn't put up with half her crap. But he was very wrong to do that to her on her birthday for no good reason. He just let his friend get to him - I hate guys like that.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i feel for gary, if i had to put up with ambers shit and bi polor moods, id be a drunk!
    SunShineMoMM

Answer by SunShineMoMM at 1:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yes i was on the phone when i heard him say that and i was like hold on watch her thats ur damn baby like he could hear me lol
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yea, I can't stand Gary. Amber can be an annoying bitch but, Gary is lazy. Gary needs to get off his ass and get a job.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I can't watch that show...I have tried believe me. I get about 10 monutes into it and I am so outraged and feel so sorry for these poor babies being raised by ignorant babies themselves I want to throw the remote at the tv.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• No. I don't promote shows like that. To put teens on tv for pregnancy reasons is to me "encouraging it".
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:37 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I watch the show, but can't stand Gary and Amber. Both of them are so disrespectful to their daughter. They are both spoiled babies who shouldn't have had their own baby. They annoy me with their careless actions and putting themselves first and whining about everything. I think Maci is a good mom and puts her son first and has his interests in mind.
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010