Why do my children wait until I have a pounding headache to cause such mischief?

I swear! Today I have a horrible headache and my LO's are up to no good. The youngest pooped his pants twice and threw flour all over my carpet. My middle child keeps jumping around shaking the whole house.
Then of course I can barely bend over because my head hurts so bad, I go to vacuum up the flour and find the vacuum hose is completely blocked with a toy and a bunch of hair and stuff. UGH! CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!

lol
Usually they are such mild mannered little people, but when I am sick all hell breaks loose...:D

SleepingBeautee

Asked by SleepingBeautee at 1:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Try ice on the base of your neck... Hope your feeling better soon. I try to hide from my kids.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think they just KNOW ....sorry to hear SleepingBeautee. Tell them it will be REVENGE OF THE MOM when you feel better. ;0)
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You poor thing, can't you call a friend or family member to take them off your hands for a while? Do they take naps? If they do, take one when they do! If not, down some more advil or tylenol & grin & bear it until hubby gets home. In the meantime pop in their favorite movie & hopefully they will settle down for you for a while. When you are feeling better , maybe you can send in your story to a commercial writer- it sounds like a vaccum or cleaning product commercial in the making! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I had Migraines for 31 years! I'm Sorry. It sure seems that way doesn't it? And aren't they even louder?? I wish you the best of Luck!! And Hope you're feeling better soon. Headaches and Migraines are awful with young ones busy being Young & ambitious!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010