How was your Labor Day Weekend?

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 1:20 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• It was lovely :) Friday I helped my best friend make "S'more Kit" favors for her upcoming wedding over a few sips of Sangria, my daughter's 2nd birthday was Saturday so we went with a bunch of little kiddos to the farm for some fun and ice cream, Sunday I had my parents over for a barbeque, and Monday we had a morning playdate here at the house before heading out for a lobster/steak barbeque at a friends. Couldn't ask for much more! Hope you had a great one as well!
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:56 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Restful. Should have done college homework, but I didn't.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Very nice. We went to the National Aquarium and on a water taxi ride across the harbor to go out for dinner. Exhausting but FUN! How was yours? =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• not good son came home sick and then I caught it .
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 1:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It was wonderful! We spent the weekend in Ebony/Lake Gaston. It was beautiful and there were not many boats on the water which made it peaceful. We spent time with my family and just relaxed.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010