Excuse me miss your STUPID is showing!

If you actually read my ? about the found lottery tickets you would have seen that there was NO way to benefit from finding them. They were WORTHLESS pieces of paper. I did not steal them or try to sell them. I DID NOT STEAL ANYONEYS WALLET. I have found wallets and turned them in. I have found an envelope of money and turned it into the police. Would you please pull your heads out of your arses? That was my question if you were wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ok ok, this is not the forum to bash others. Let it go. I didn't read your other post but this one is inappropriate. Don't be surprised when someone reports it. Just calm down and get on with the day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I missed something..... damn..... lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 1:23 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I read your other post.. you should have turned them in & not scratched them!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Right! Call the lottery office then and tell them what you did and see what they have to say about it. You are still trying to justify your actions. If you didn't realize there is truth to our answers then you would have blown us all off. But the fact is you keep making posts about it, bringing it up over and over.
    The only one with her head up her ass is you.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Right...
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 1:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Why are you posting ANON? And why don't you call the lottery people and ask if what you did was just fine?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Dadgummit!!! I missed some drama AGAIN!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 3:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• That's why you keep your business to yourself
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Well my head is def. out of my ass. lol.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010