Funny Songs that Toddlers sing?

My Son is 3 and I just heard him singing "I got the whole world in my Pants, I got the whole wide world in my Pants! Over & over. Instead of "I got the whole world in my hands". I cracked up laughing, it was sooo cute, at least he's singing!!! Typical boy right? LOL! I love when they make up their own words.
What funny songs do your kids sing with the wrong words?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:22 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Right now the one that is getting us is Dickory Dickory Dock, I keep telling her hickory but she is not getting it. She just started kindergarten and I asked her the Pledge of Allegiance, she said United States of God and that is all I remember and I laughed I said that was a good first try.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My kids didn't sing the song wrong, but loved to sing it because they heard it on one of the children's shows. It goes like this: The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round, the wheels on the bus go round and round, all over town. Very simple and easy to learn and remember. They would sing it because it's a catchy tune.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 1:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i love it when they get words wrong and the songs just sound silly and hilarious. :)
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 1:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It's not a funny song, but it is funny to hear my 3 yr old sing "Baby" by Justin Bieber. He also loves "OMG" by Usher. Just the other night, he and his 5 yr old brother stopped in the middle of a county fair when they heard that song and began dancing and doing the robot. They didn't care who was watching!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My son doesnt really sing, he just acts like he is.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 3:34 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My son is grown up now but he used to sing a Salt & peppa song that said "ah, push it" as "hot, smush it". He truly thought it was a song about poo. My nephew also sang "I still love Lisa baby" instead of "Astalavista baby".
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 9:14 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My dd likes to make up her own songs about stuff she has heard at school throughout the day, we were talking about halloween one day & she started siging "I love halloween yes I do, I want halloween to be here now, Do you?" it was so cute.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 8:30 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• my 3 year old sings about everything... from being thirsty, hungry, to having to go to the bathroom or brush her teeth... it's silly but cute!
    asil

Answer by asil at 12:40 AM on Sep. 9, 2010