Ni Hao, Kai Lan

For those familiar with this show, is it just me or is Toli a whiny bitch? My daughter was just watching an episode where he got sad because he couldn't play with his friends (they were playing musical chairs; everyone gets out after every round!). He also seems to get the short-end of the stick in nearly every episode.
On top of that, what's the deal with Rintu? I mean, really; who'd stay friends with an arrogant, asshole like him?
Just curious.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 1:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL thats all i got to say!!!!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 1:25 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LOL! We hardly ever watch it cuz we're not home at that time, but this is pretty funny!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:26 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LOL but I think that we all have friends in life that are exactly like them. it teaches how to deal with different types of personalities.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LOL! That's why I like that show, it doesn't show everyone being sweet all the time. My DS 2.5 loves it.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• OMG, it's a cartoon. It is about teaching kids what to do when others are mean to them or they at least think someone is being mean to them.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I know it's a cartoon, but why keep the characters with the same personality for so long? After awhile, in real life, people learn to adjust their attitudes and personalities so they aren't always mean or whiny. They learn to deal with it and change the ways they do things.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My 3 y.o loves tht show. I never really thought about the characters that much before.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 3:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010