• In the Spotlight:

HS musical 3

Anybody siked to take the kids? I got tickets today incase they sell out!!

cameron536

Asked by cameron536 at 2:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Entertainment

• My kids are to young but I want to see it!

Of, course I've been living in a hole or something cause I haven't seen the first 2 yet... So I'm renting them and then I'll see #3... But it's definitly up my alley!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Gag. I can't stand those movies.
    SilverFire85

Answer by SilverFire85 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Meh...I think it's for little kids...I find it a little creepy that people in their 20's are making movies for preteens : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• ya i dont like those movies its just geeze my son hatees it too it comeson and he races to the tv to change the chanel
    Anonymous

• *Sigh* thanks for reminding me! I forgot that it's next week. My 10 year old and friends are dying to see it.
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 6:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I am taking my kids to see it, but I can't really call what I feel about those plans "psyched."
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 10:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'm taking my daughter. She loves it...I enjoy it too. Guess that makes me a cheeseball! Oh well. There are worse things I could be. :)
    nldeviney

Answer by nldeviney at 5:07 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I always get the zac efron kid mixed up with kevin zegers...but my neice love the movies and have all the binders, and notebooks of the movies...
    mrsfarris

Answer by mrsfarris at 8:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am using my birthday money I got from my sister to take my daughter and husband and we can't wait!
    emsmom01

Answer by emsmom01 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 18, 2008