What does God say that we are? Do you believe it?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 1:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Religious Debate

• His children? Yes Created in His image that of love? Yes.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• We are: His children, His beloved, His princess , His daughter, His bride. We are overcommers, righteousness, precious, beautiful, lovely, awesome, amazing, glorious, wonderful, outstanding, gorgeous and incredibly loved by an amazing Father God!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I am blessed going in and coming out. I am above and not beneath, I am the head and not the tail.
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Deut 28?
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 3:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'm human. I'm mortal. I'm a woman. And frankly it depends on which God is doing the talking. Sometimes I'm even told I'm sexy, desirable, worthwhile, beautiful and even loved. A God's love is a precious thing, as long as He's not a stalker. : )

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 6:57 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• alot of gods used to "say" alot of things, people believed that too, and they are only myths. Why is this one any difft
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:16 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• We are his servants. He created to serve him and worship him and yes I believe it completely. I submit to his will and offer him praise for what he has given.
    -Cassandra-

Answer by -Cassandra- at 11:37 AM on Sep. 9, 2010

• My soul is God. We are not separate. We are all one. I do believe that.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:37 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• Who is 'we'? Are you referring to born again Christians, or to all people? If you are referring to Christians then we are His precious treasures, made in His image, and because of RECEIVING His Son, Jesus the Christ as our Savior and Lord we then are members of His family. He created all things created in heaven and in earth and in the world below and in the world to come. But now, my friend, UNTIL a person CHOOSES to become a born again Christian, they are considered heathens by God, and are His 'creations,' but NOT His children! There is a world of differnce. Many believe that all people are God's children, but that is not true. We only become God's children through the NEW BIRTH THROUGH CHRIST. And when we receive Him as our heavenly Father and Christ as the Son of God, and the only Savior of mankind, that is when we become His child! And we are then HIs royal, blood bought child, peculair people in this world.
    Smiles4U430

Answer by Smiles4U430 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 9, 2010

• If the OP was referring to the Christian God, then she should have specified. "God" does not automatically = "Christian God".
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 5:34 PM on Sep. 9, 2010