He lied and i don't know what to do.

Im pregnant and i just found out my babys dad lied to me the whole time we been together. he said he doesn't have any kids and now i found out that another girl is pregnant by him right now and he has two kids with a woman he is still married to!! i don't know what to do. i want to keep my baby but i don't want him in our life. what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• If it were me, I would kick his ass to the curb, and tell him that he could forget he had this child, because it would be mine and mine alone!!!! I would not even put his name on the birth certificate. Period.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Kick him to the curb while you are signing up for child support. Make sure you have a good job and try for any outside help you can to get on your feet and not deal with him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Well, at this point you already have him in your life. If you choose to keep your baby and not ask for child support that is up to you. I would cut off contact for the time being if that's what you want. I am sure he isn't going to be jumping up and down to give you money. If he want's contact he will have to pay.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• LETS NOT LOOK AT THE SITUATION AS THINKING ABOUT URSELF BUT THE CHILD AND THE MAIN ISSUE...DO YOU WANT TO RAISE YOUR CHILD ALL BY YOURSELF? DO YOU THINK THAT IT IS FAIR TO THE CHILD TO NOT SEE THEIR FATHER BECAUSE HE IS NOT PAYING YOU? AFTER YOU HAVE ANSWERS THOSE QUESTIONS THEN YOU CAN THINK ABOUT YOU AND HIM BEING TOGETHER. IT IS NOT THAT CHILD FAULTS THAT THE FATHER IS A LIAR....BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT IF HE CHEATED ON YOU WITH ANOTHER WOMAN AND HAVE KIDS ELSEWHERE THEN HE MAY NOT BE GOOD TO YOU OR ANY OTHER WOMAN ...GOOD LUCK
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Go to your minister, help center, free legal service, or anyone but family. You need to vent and have someone listen objectively who is not emotionally involved. Then give yourself a deadline to make a decision and then, have those around you support your decison.
    You will need tons of support and most of all LOVE! Good Luck and may you have a healthy happy baby.
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 1:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It's not really about what you want anymore. Yes he lied to you, but that is a risk you take when you sleep with someone. Even if you have known him for a very long time, it is just a risk you take. This doesn't mean he is a bad father and your child deserves a father.
    AmeliasMommy206

Answer by AmeliasMommy206 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• It is most likely not an option whether he is in your childs life. He doesn't have to be in yours though except as the bio father of your kid. Men can really be scum sometimes! I am sorry this happened.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 1:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Poor you, poor other pregnant woman and poor wife. Also poor two kids that he already has and two he has made with two different woman. That has got to suck and he sounds like a douche bag to me. But your child is going to need a father no matter what even if he is the worlds worst. Good luck but you should leave him as far as you and he are concerned.
    cloverlover24

Answer by cloverlover24 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You must not have known this man for very long, sounds like you have some growing up to do! I just don't get how a a chic doesn't know about a man being married or having kids... That just doesn't seem possible for me..

"i want to keep my baby but i don't want him in our life. what can i do?" that just sounds selfish, it takes 2 to tango.. time to make a big girl decesion.... good luck hope you make a wise decesion.
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• wow! Take him to court, and get him on lying! There is a term for a man who lies in relationshipd while married, and he will have to pay child support, and you canget him on a restraining order from you and the child!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 3:00 PM on Sep. 8, 2010