has anyone ever use a pacifeeder?

i saw this thing called pacifeeder.. am wondering if anyone ever use it and how is it? thanks

tiggerneeyore

Asked by tiggerneeyore at 3:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just looked that up on google, because ive never heard of it before.

It looks funny and probably is nice... BUT you might want to think about the side effects.

The baby will get so used to it, that everytime it has the pacifier (without the bottle on it) it will scream and get mad. You will probably overfeed your child. Babies build up habits way too fast.

I would buy that for my dad as a birthday fun gift with beer in it. But i wouldnt consider it a good way to feed my baby. hehe. :P

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• yeah thats true.. lol... i like that idea about the birthday gift.. hmmm maybe my husband will get that for his dad hehe...
    tiggerneeyore

Answer by tiggerneeyore at 3:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I'd try to avoid all those artificial methods for feeding your infant...
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2008