Creative way to ask a friend to be the godmother

So, I just wanted to try and get a few ideas on how to ask my bestie to be my daughters godmother. I know that she will probably cry, I am wanting it to be a very special thing. Please give me ideas!

Foreternity6907

Asked by Foreternity6907 at 3:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ok.. you know how in Cinderella there's the Fairy Godmother... get a card and decorate it with a wand and maybe something to make it look like a fairy Godmother.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• beats me but maybe dress up like a fairy god mother when you ask and being it's halloween she may expect it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I think you should get a wand and send it to her. When she asks what it's for tell her "I thought you might need it if you accept my request to be my little girls godmother."

Make a shirt that says "Worlds Best Godmother" with a note asking her to be the godmother.

Lol I dunno have FUN!! Make it a moment she'll never forget!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I think you should combine all of the above answers... show up in a fairy godmother costum... with a card, a wand.. etc..like pp said.. just have fun with it.. Also with this being the time for costumes you should be able to find everything easily and probably relatively inexpensive.. I know you could probably find a wand at a .99 cents or dollar store.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• get the song bippity boppity boo on cd or something (cinderellas fairy godmother) and tell her it is her duty to learn the song word for word since she will be your childs godmother
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:00 AM on Oct. 15, 2008