Teen Mom

I can't help but wonder about the show. I see the babies in some sort of danger all the time. Like carseats not put in right. Or how about Farrah walking away from her dd on the counter, before that she was left in the sink and turned on the hot water???? You would think the camara men or someone in the back ground would step in and say something.

Iluvmy5

Asked by Iluvmy5 at 1:38 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I was just thinking that as I was watching today. I'm no care seat expert but the way I saw Farrah's daughter strapped in was pathetic. She was flopping all over the place. If I was a camera person I would HAVE to step in and say something.
    patrickswifey

Answer by patrickswifey at 1:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• heck I think Farrah is a bad mom period of cours the cam men wont do anything cause it makes for ' great drama " which is just bulls$*!.
    davecswife

Answer by davecswife at 1:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• everybody makes little mistakes like that. i know i have. my son fell out of his highchair once because i didnt have him strapped in right.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Since its reality TV the crew isnt aloud to step in and say something or do something. The parents are just irresponsible
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 6:36 PM on Sep. 8, 2010