teen mom adult content

So does ryan's new gf get on anyone else's nerves? It seems like she tryn to piss macy off by pushing ryan to get more time with bentley. And caitlyn's mom WOW, I mean seriously she called her daughter a bitch bc she didn't like a dress that that cat picked out for HER prom! Crazy!

angsmommy

Asked by angsmommy at 1:41 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think Ryan should get more time. I think it's more the parents doing. His gf won't last. Catelynn's Mom is horrible. Very abussive. Strung out.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 1:43 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Ryan should get more time. I am glad he is stepping up to be a father. Catelynn's mom is awful. I feel so sorry for her.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I love this show! I don't like Ryan's new gf, I hope she goes away soon! I do agree w/the pushing. I think Caitlyn's mom is/was a drug addict. Butch is in treatment for coke- ya know what I'm sayin? She was 100% rude!
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I think it is time Ryan stepped up and yes catelynn's mom is horrible.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 1:54 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I didnt even know Ryan had a new gf. I need to catch up LOL
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010