what does your day consists of SAHM!!?

What is your day like? What do you do for fun? What do you do with your little one EVERYDAY? I usually stay home just b/c i bf and it is easier. Also he seems to feel more comfortable at my house. How about you all what are some new things i can do w/ my little one? :) thanks ladies!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It just depends on what day it is and what's on the agenda. Today is Tuesday, and on Tuesday's we go to our homeschool meetings. So I got up today at 7:00 am, made sure the kids ate, ate myself, bathed, made sure the kids were dress, I was dressed, lunch was packed, and the kids had their "school" material. At 9:15 we loaded into the car and arrived at our homeschool meeting @ 9:45. It's now about 2:45 my time and I've only been home for the last 30-45 minutes. At the homeschool meeting the kids did their classes and I sat and talked politics, religion, housework, etc with the other moms. Now we are home and will do housework, dinner, baths etc.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 3:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• it starts with diapers and sippy's of milk then i make my hub's lunch and snack he leaves for work i have a soda and hold my 2 yr old while he drinks his milk then we do baths watch jon and kate plus 8.. have lunch and juice do a craft keep him entertained while i do bills make my calls etc.. try to get him down for a nap i may get an hour to my self if he naps do dinner clean up dinner do all my other house cleaning thru out the day i clean everyday do a snack play with my son chat with my hub try to get my son to bed before midnight and start all over.. fun?? what is that? i may email a friend or call my mother the highlight of my day is getting the mail.. its been this way 2 and 1/2 yrs. im looking forward to preschool what makes it worse my hub takes the car to work we only have one and we live in a new town where i have no friends or family.. so right now its about staying sane and survival... thats my blessed day..
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 3:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• do crafts, paint with pudding, play with playdoh ,my son loves blocks ,draw, make noodle necklaces, go outside take walks etc
    danahake

Answer by danahake at 3:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• im a stay at home mom but i run a childcare at the same time so im usually busy with a 5month old and an 9month and 3 3yrs old and my son that is 8 after school. honestly sometimes i feel like im loosing my head!! i let the 3 yr olds color, make puppets out of bags, glue string on paper or anything else thats not too messy while im busy feeding or changing the other babies. go to a book store or library and check out books on activities for kids. most u can do with things in your home.
    Anonymous

• Get the kids up and offto school clean up the house run errands,come home clean somemore help with homework,give baths,fix supper,have some mommytime when they go to bed.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 5:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2008