MY DOCTOR WONT SEE ME!!!

SO I CALLED MY DOCTORS OFFICE TO SCHEDULE MY FIRST PRENATAL VISIT AND THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT TILL IM 8 WEEKS. I JUST FOUND OUT IM PREGNANT AND IM PROBABLY 4 WEEKS ALONG. BUT IM SOOO WORRIED BECAUSE I HAD A MISCARRIAGE BEFORE THIS PREGNANCY. HOW FAR ALONG WHERE YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PRENATAL VISIT????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• have you let them know you have had a miscarriage. if not let them know. do you have insurance, you could make a appt with a walk in clinic and maybe they will see you. if your only 4 weeks it is too early to see the baby on the ultrasound and too early to hear the heart beat. just pray and relax and have Faith I wish you luck God Bless
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my doctor wouldnt see me till i was 8 weeks u should tell the dr that u had a miscarige befor and u dont want it to hapen again and see if he wont see u then
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i would go to a clinic just to see a doctor but i would make sure its a good clinic first
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Just go to another doctor! and explain the situation cuz my aunt had the same problem.....and if its the same doc who knew u had a miscarige..........then he should see u if not......new doc is needed! before its too late! good luck!
    Violeta191

Answer by Violeta191 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• go to a different doctor!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 10:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Most dr's wont see you until your 8wks....i dont know why...
    mommyof20507

Answer by mommyof20507 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Make sure that they know about the miscarriage and that seeing the dr would make you feel better. A good dr will see you as soon as they can get you in if for no other reason than to aleveate your fears. If your dr won't see you then I would look around for a dr that will....JMO!
    PennyMom

Answer by PennyMom at 11:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• my first prenatal visit was at 5 weeks. i went in to confirm my pregnancy doubts, and i got my evaluation that same day. i say get a new doctor. switch clinics if possible. just do alot of research.
    x0x0mommyx0x0

Answer by x0x0mommyx0x0 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• yeah i do have insurance... im gonna think about changing my doctor. thanks girls i really appreciate you comments.
    Anonymous

• I had my first one at 5 weeks
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2008