If someone dropped their new born baby on doorstep in the middle of the night.. What would you do with it?

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:48 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Keep it and love it. After I call the cops and inform them.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I would bring it in, send my hubby after formula, diapers & all the other baby things we would need. Then call the police, and say, "Ok. Someone dropped this baby on my doorstep. You tell me what I have to do to adopt it, and if you want you can meet me at the pediatrician in the morning. Cause I want to make sure it is okay, and doesn't need anything but love!"
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Best Answer to BradenIsMySon! Is there anything to do but that :D
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• You know, I thought about this when a small child in my city was killed by his mother because she had no place to stay and she couldn't take care of him. Everyone was outraged and alot of people were saying "Well if she had shown up on your doorstep and asked you to take him, would you have?" I came to the realization that I would have. I would have taken him in and shown him the love his own mother couldn't. Granted this was an older child, he was 3, but I still would have taken him in. That story still breaks my heart.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Call the cops and and feed and change the baby lol.Then cry because they took the baby...I would be attached...i hope this never happens...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:50 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• take it to the hospital or police station
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 1:51 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• call the authorities. With my luck I'd get arrested for kidnapping if I didn't
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I'd bring the baby in and then call the cops. I would want to inform them of what's going on. I wouldn't want to get arrested for kidnapping or anything if I didn't call.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Notify whoever needs to be notified, CPS, the cops, whoever, and tell them that while I'm more than willing to keep and raise the child, I will do whatever protocol dictates needs to be done.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010