Condoms

Me and the husband are going to start usgin condoms again since I am getting of my BC because we are going to start trying for another baby soon. It's been over 7 years since we have used one and we HATE them!! I was wondering if any of you lady's know of any that are better than most or which ones are more confortable. Thanks!

jaysmommy08

Asked by jaysmommy08 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm confused.... you're going to try for another baby...why do you need condoms?
    Anonymous

• I have to use the polyurethane ones because I am allergic to latex, and they are thinner than normal latex ones. Guys have said that they feel better because of that. Good luck!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 3:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• We are going to be using condoms for a few months until my cycle goes back to normal because I have not had a period on over 6 months because of the type of BC I am on.
    jaysmommy08

Answer by jaysmommy08 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• OIC! :) they make some new condoms now, my and my hubby recently got this multi pack that has all different styles some for his pleasure and some for mine.

I've used the polyurethane ones like the PP said, but I had an issue with them... they crinkle! it sounds like he just has a walmart bag over it! LOL
    Anonymous

• I use Trojan shared pleasure because they have a warming lube for both parties and omg it is totally amazing! You can get them for $7.00 here www.SexyLittleSecrets.net Go there and click on condoms.
    vivaciousmommie

Answer by vivaciousmommie at 3:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• Try the LARGE sized ones... We get our condoms in an assortment of 100... there are good ones and bad and some "interesting" ones in there... It's $25 for the bag at www.ripandroll.com

My husband has some issues though and they are rather tight on him... Yes, even the LARGE ones... So we started using sponges. We get them at Rite Aid and they run about $9 for 3. I know they are pricy but they work well!

Maybe you should look in to a diaphram as well, they have an effective rate that's in the 80%s so they aren't as good as condoms but they still work well and you don't have all the isses that come with condoms...

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• twisted pleasure from trojan.
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 3:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2008