Energy???

I am 34 weeks and 2 days today... i have NO energy at all and havent for about a week. I know that if im like this then i probably need to rest while i can but i am a stay at home mom of 3 for now.. 4yr old, 2 yr old, and 1o month old as of now. I have to make to trips ( walking cause hubby has car) to the bus stop for my oldest and then just normal stay at home things cleaning cooking and taking care of the babies. Is there anything i can do to help my energy problem. I dont even feel like getting up to go to the bathroom anymore.??????

tiffany0317

Asked by tiffany0317 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sorry but there is nothing but having the baby will change that. I am currently 30 weeks and I feel tired all the time. I know that not much longer it will back after baby comes.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yes i am taking my vitamins and i was at the doc last week when all this began. He said not to worry because everything else ( my bp and fetal heart rate ect.) was normal. I go back on Monday and if things havent changed im going to talk to him about it again but i dont wanna call the office all the time over little things or there not gonna take me serious when there is a real problem if that happens.
    tiffany0317

Comment by tiffany0317 (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010