If your husband could do one thing for you when you're sick to make your life easier, what would it be & why?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 1:58 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• If he's home he will let me sleep and he takes care of the kids, house and cooking. and he'll bring me whatever medicine I need. He's really a sweetheart! But he works so it's a good thing I rarely get sick. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:19 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• he takes care of everyone when we're sick. He's a better mom than I am in that area ;)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• What he always does. Lets me stay in bed and takes care of thing in the house and for the children.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• DH works at least 2 jobs sometimes 3 during the week and I am a SAHM. So even when I am sick it is business as usual. It would be nice if he could take care of the kids or at least take them to his parents but its not an option.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 2:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• My DH is like an angel when I am sick, lol. He takes care of everything, and babies me, lol. Honestly, what would make it easier and what he refuses to understand, is I just want to be left alone when I am sick. So, if he takes care of our son, and I don't have to do the normal house stuff, then I am good. It really does NOT make me feel better for him to ask every 10 minutes how I am feeling, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 2:35 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• same thing he always does, takes care of the kids, and cleans the house!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:47 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Make sure I have everything I need and take care of our home the way I would.
    Kitia_03

Answer by Kitia_03 at 5:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• To have the house cleaned and the cat boxes too! But he has done this all year to date with my Cancer & Chemo. He's been doing Quite Well! I hate how I can't do much!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 6:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010