what would u do

i had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago, the doc told me i can have sex one week after, i go to my appointment on friday to "check" to make sure everything is okay. i want another baby so bad, i did have unprotected sex twice right after the miscarriage, what is going to happen?

seansgurl

Asked by seansgurl at 1:59 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well, you probably haven't ovulated yet, but it's possible you will be soon. And if you continue to have unprotected sex it's possible you will get pregnant again before you even have a period. Sorry for your loss....I've been there.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 2:01 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Not sure, you could get pregnant and have compilations, be pregnant and be fine or not be pregnant. I understand having a miscarriage and waiting a baby. But like they will tell you. It is best to let you body heal and give it three months.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Yea don't keep having unprotected sex you can get pregnant soon after (prob not tht soon) but I had a mc got pregnant the following month and lost another baby bc my uterus was too thin and not ready I know it sucks but wait at least 2 cycles and just use this time to prep for next time I'm sorry for your lost
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• my cousin had a MC...2 weeks later got preggo and had a healthy baby boy 9 months later....I think it all will be fine! I am sorry for your loss...it's HARD each time :(
    Mommyof3yippey

Answer by Mommyof3yippey at 6:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010