DOES ANYONE KNOW A HOME REMEDY FOR SKIN TAGS AND MOLES?

OR ANYTHING I CAN BUY TO GET RID OF THEM? I'M NOT GOING TO THE DR. TO GET THEM CUT OFF.WAY TOO EXPENSIVE AND YOU GET LEFT WITH SCARS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I had some small ones on my neck, I thought they were tiny raised moles, but in the end I think they were skin tags. (I never went to the doctor for them) Instead, I took some fingernail clippers, sanitized them in some rubbing alcohol and clipped them off myself. I think it was about 4 of them. A couple of them honestly didn't even hurt....but there were a couple where it felt like a small stinging pinch and then it was gone, those ones bled a little bit, but now they're all gone and you can't even tell I had them.
    Anonymous

• you wont find a home remedy to get rid of that, its like a little mole.... just pinch it and pull it.
    Anonymous

• I HAVE A TINY SKIN TAG ON MY NECK AND I WANT IT OFF! IT WAS BIGGER LAST YR BUT I USED CASTOR OIL AND MIXED IT WITH BAKING SODA AND IT MADE THE SKIN TAG TURN BLACK AND HALF OF IT FELL OFF AND NOW I'M LEFT WITH A TINY SKIN TAG.
    Anonymous

• Well in the nursing homes, us nurses would take thread and tie it around a skin tag to cut off blood flow. In a few days the skin tag would fall off. No bleeding involved. I am not sure you would want to do this on your neck or face though, lol.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• What about a little one on your eyelid - how would you get that one off?
    Silverbelle

Answer by Silverbelle at 11:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2008

• I have not tried this yet, but am going to. This was in Dr. Gott's Medical column. Apply fingernail polish daily until the tag falls off.
    GrannyLew

Answer by GrannyLew at 12:31 PM on Dec. 27, 2008