would you stay?

ok, so my sister has an issue with her ex. he has said he did cheat on her because the one he cheated with was an ex of his. The ex contactd my sister about it. now i have a journal about it ---->http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1620561/A_letter_to_my_sister_her_boyfriend_might_have_gotten_an_ex_pregnant!

but the question still stands........would you stay with your boyfriend/husband if he cheated on you with an ex and she comes back a couple months later saying she is pregnant?

Moon_Mama

Asked by Moon_Mama at 2:14 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• He's just a bf and he's did the unthinkable already. She has more to gain by leaving him. He's gotten his ex pregnant and that speaks volumes of his character. Why should she work with a guy who has done all that?

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 3:44 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• it makes my head ache to even think about it - poor baby coming into a situation like that
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:15 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Every situation is different and there are many different things to be considered. The woman may not even be pregnant but just saying she is to try to steal your sister's husband. Many times, marriages improve after going through just this kind of trial, so unless you know all there is to know, you probably should not give her advice about going or staying. You can just ask her if she's thought about this or that option.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Hell no. Tell her she can find someone a hell lot better then that asshole.
    sguy1983

Answer by sguy1983 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I feel so sorry for that baby. What a messed up situation. I most likely wouldn't stay. I'm sure your sister deserves better than infidelity.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• No
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• NO! Too much drama for anyone to deal with. Just a total lack of respect.
    Fabulous5

Answer by Fabulous5 at 2:18 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I wouldn't stay if he cheated period.
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 2:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• yes i did, i love my husband i wasn't there for him when he needed most. So we agreed on getting marriage counseling with our prastor who we trust and like as friend. as a couple we have grown stronger by doing so we have 3 kids. Just make sure that he is honest with even if it is ugly. if he talks to his ex it can be only small talk nothing else but that. Unless you need to keep him on a short leash. Good luck Make sure they make time for each other as a couple even if it is in door date (movie, nice dinner, candle light)
    chipNskip

Answer by chipNskip at 2:24 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• There are a lot of ifs in this situation for me, and I can't know what's right for anyone else's relationship without knowing them a whole lot better than just reading a paragraph about them. Your best course of action is going to be being a supporter and a listening ear and not to condemn or accuse or make decisions.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 8, 2010