what do you do when it always seems like no one care for you or your children, it's like we're magnets to direspects as long as we are doing the right thing no one notices us, at church, with family we feel like we are in our own little world, evn the oldest child is with his garandparents instead of home as a mother I make sure they have what they need and keep spiritual guidance in there life. HELP! I just don't understand we try to do right.

My children and I love the lord but we get treated like misfits.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Ask the Lord to guide you to where you are appreciated by God loving christians who will love and treat you with the love and compassion God himself would give you. Sometimes leaving one church for another makes a world of difference. If that isn't possible pray the Lord touches their heart and hears your cries for acceptance. God accepts you. I'm sorry that others are not following his teachings. I"m sending a hug if that helps.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• find a different church. no church should make any parishoners feel like misfits.

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:39 AM on Jul. 1, 2008