I need some vibrator purchasing advice! adult content

I have never owned a vibrator, but I'd really like to get one. I have NO idea what to get. Any good suggestions? BTW this will be more for hubby and I to do together, not as much for me to do alone.

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 3:05 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• adamandeve.com

You really cant go wrong. I would go with something simple for your first one though...not a lot of buttons ect.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 3:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• there are packages out for fairly inexpensive, that come with a dildo beads and a pocket rocket that way you get a variety
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I just go to online shops and pick out what I think will be fun to use. Half the fun is experimenting :)
    Walker101

Answer by Walker101 at 3:09 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• i'd go with something simple too.....after having quite a few over the last 10-12 years I now just have a clit vibrator....it's a little thing but does the trick =)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• There's some that have a soft cockring with a vibrator on one side. Those are fun.

Don't waste your time with the 'butterfly' or any similar. If it looks poky and awkward, it usually is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Get something that is slightly curved at the end- a G-spot vibrator... and make sure it has speed control (not just on or off)..

If you have a adult shop around you - go - !!! Me & DH have a hoot of a time going! LOL.. Most good places make woman feel very comfortable & you can touch pretty much anything to try it out.. sometimes ordering through the mail you can accidentally end up with something 2x too big! Try not to make that mistake! LOL ..
    Also dont forget toy cleaner!!! Another good reason to visit the store.. Not all toys are created equal & may need different cleaner.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:27 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• go with your first instinct. you know yourself best. and it's you that needs to be comfortable using it. I agree with statements above as well...make sure it has speed control, and have FUN with it. btw...you might want to get 2...just sayin'. ;)
    Lisa_LMT

Answer by Lisa_LMT at 3:55 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Personally I would go into a sex shop. The thing sounds crazy noisy then you don't want it. Or if it is too long then never mind. You need to go look at them. The first time I got a vibrator I went into a shop that was for women, it was run by women. The sales people were so helpful I did not feel weird or out of place.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:46 PM on Sep. 8, 2010