I'm darned if I do, darned if I dont!!! UGGGG!!!

I am pregnant! If I dont eat...I feel sick...If I do eat I feel sick!!!

I ate a handful of cheese its this morning and I have been paying for them all day! Seriously less than 15 crackers and uggggg!!!

I am 18 weeks will it EVER END!!!!!

Thank you for letting me vent! lol

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 3:06 PM on Sep. 8, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Aw mama it does pass, when the baby is born or in the next trimester. You can always talk to your doctor and get anti-nausea pills if it gets to the point you can't stand it. Hope you feel better!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:08 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• Eat crackers with gingerale (diet and caffeine free). This always helped me.
    It will pass and then, you will want to eat everything you see. LOL
    JOCKEYP2PMOM

Answer by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 3:11 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• get those sea sick bracelets or those sticker thingys for behind your ear sounds crazy but they work like a charm. also i know we are suppose to stay away from caffine but some warm pepsi helps me when my stomach is turning.
    lolo0636

Answer by lolo0636 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 8, 2010

• I know I felt this way when I was take my prenatal vitamins in the morning, I switched to taking them at night and I felt great
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 8, 2010